Baldwin Estates Collection 5041 Knob With 5046 Rosette
Made from solid brass, this Baldwin made Ball knobset is the perfect compliment to a contemporary decor. It is constructed of solid brass and will fit standard 2-1/8" precut door bore holes. This knobset will fit 1-3/8" thick doors with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5041 Ball Knobset:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches include anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Solid Brass Ball Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/4"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rose. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.