Baldwin Estates Collection 5030 Knob With 5048 Rosette
The classic design of this 1-3/4" diameter knob allows it to look beautiful in almost any setting. Concealed mounting means that the sleek look is not interrupted by unsightly screws; and because it is made by Baldwin out of solid brass, you know that it is made with attention to both style and quality. It will fit standard 2-1/8" precut door bore holes. This knobset will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5030 Classic Knobset:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass 1-3/4" Diameter Classic Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Overall Projection: 2.187"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.