Baldwin Estates Collection 5165 Lever With 5032 Rosette
The simple design of this Baldwin made Tube Lever makes it as versatile as it is high quality. A limited lifetime mechanical warranty assures that it lives up to the high standards that Baldwin is known for. The 5165 lever with the 5032 rosette will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". 5032 rosette diameter is 2-1/8" and will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore.
Features of the Baldwin 5161 Contemporary Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Modern Lever:
- 5032 Rose Diameter: 2-1/8" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Lever Length: 4.58"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/2"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.