Baldwin Estates Collection 5162 Lever With 5032 Rosette
The Chic 5162 Baldwin Lever with 5032 Rosette is made in the ultra modern, minimalist design. It has concealed mounting screws for an extra sleek look. Made out of solid brass, it is available in contemporary finishes. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Also available: For Pre-Drilled Doors use Baldwin 5162 Lever With 5046 Rosette
Features of the Baldwin 5162 Contemporary Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Modern Lever:
- 5032 Rose Diameter: 2-1/8" - will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Lever Length: 4.46"
- Overall Projection: 2.48"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.