Baldwin Estates Collection 5132 Lever With 5002 Rosette
The solid brass Square Twist Lever made by Baldwin is the perfect union of hard and soft. It is made by Baldwin and comes backed with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty so you know that it is made to last. The 5132 lever with the 5002 rosette will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5132 Square Twist Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Square Twist Lever:
- 5002 Rose Diameter: 1-3/4" - will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Lever Length: 3.875"
- Overall Projection: 3"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.