Weslock 7100F, Half-Round Wexford Knob with Premiere Arched Rose
This oval Wexford Half Round Knob features a beveled edged rose and is available in either an oil rubbed bronze finish or a matte black finish. This solid bronze door knob has an old world style that is sure to grant any home's decor a rustic look that is both charming and simple--this insures that this knob will look great no matter how your home's furnishings change around it. The Weslock Wexford Knob With Premiere Rose is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate.
This classic knob is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation, lifetime mechanical and finish warranties, and meets ANSI grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the Wexford Knob With Premiere Rose:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and knob material: Solid Bronze
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door knob prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior knob unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Wexford Knob With Premiere Rose:
- Knob Style: Half-Round Knob
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Style: Premiere
- Rose Height: 5"
- Rose Width: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door knob operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside knob will release lock and retract latchbolt.