Don-Jo BLP-107-630, Outswing Door Stainless Security Latch Guard Plate
This stainless steel security door latch protector is 7" high and designed specifically for outswing doors (door opens out of the room or building). For use with key-in knobs / levers (door knobs or levers that use a key to unlock) with a rosette (levers round plate) of 3-3/4" diameter or smaller.
Protect your commercial entry doors from tampering and latch prying with this stainless steel security latch protector plate. No special tools required for installation.
Also available: Commercial Steel Door Latch Guard in other finishes.
The mounting studs are concealed welded to the back side of the security plate leaving no visible point of attack from the outside. Packaged with mounting hardware.
Non-Handed, reversible for left or right hand outswinging doors. Fits doors with standard 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Specifications for the Don-Jo BLP-107-630 Security Latch Guard:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 3-1/4"
- Plate Thickness: 12 Gauge (.104")
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Offset: 1/4" (.250")
- Lever/Knob Maximum Rosette Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Non-Handed (reversible)
- Fasteners: 2 each 1/4-20 x 1-3/4" flat head machine screws and finishing washers.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Don-Jo BLP-107-630 Security Plate Dimensions (PDF)