Schlage A-Series Tulip Commercial Lever
A bell shape, Schlage's Tulip Commercial A-Series Knob has a traditional design and is made for commercial use. The classic design allows it to look great in almost any setting; and the toughness of the ANSI Grade 2 locking cylinder coupled with a UL listing for a 3-hour fire door makes is great for use in offices, schools, hotels, and everywhere in between. Available for 1-3/8" up to 1-7/8" door thicknesses with available backsets of 2-3/8", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", or 5".
Since its invention in 1925, the A-Series continues to be the cornerstone of Schlage's product line by setting the standards of the industry. Worldwide acceptance and use of the A-Series are testimony to the precision and integrity of its design. A-Series locksets are constructed of high strength steel and plated for superior corrosion resistance and maintenance-free performance.
Features of the Schlage A-TUL Tulip Knob:
- Easy installation.
- ANSI 156.2, 1996, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- UL 3 hour fire rated.
- Keyed functions with 6-Pin, C123 keyway.
- Comes Packaged with two keys per lock.
- Concealed mounting screws.
Specifications of the Tulip Schlage Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-7/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60 mm), 2-3/4" (70 mm), 3-3/4" (95 mm) and 5" (127 mm) backset latches available.
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (ANSI F75): Latching only, both knobs always unlocked.
- Exit Lock: A blank plate on the outside. Inside knob always unlocked.
- Privacy (ANSI F76): Locked by the use of a push-button located on the inside knob. Outside emergency unlocking with screwdriver (not included). Turning inside knob or closing door releases button. Inside knob is alway free for immediate egress.
- Entrance Lock (ANSI F109): Pushing and turning the button on the inside knob locks outside knob. The use of key to enter from the outside is required until button is manually unlocked. On the other hand, just pushing the button on the inside knob and not turning it, locks the outside knob until it is unlocked by a key from the exterior or by turning the inside knob. Inside knob is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Storeroom Lock (ANSI F86): The outside knob is fixed. Entrance from the outside is done only by the use of a key. The inside knob is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.