Schlage B663P, Grade 1 Commercial Classroom Deadbolt
This ANSI Grade 1 Classroom Deadbolt is made for heavy use. The inside thumb turn only retracts the bolt while, from the outside, the bolt can be thrown or retracted by the use of a key. For doors 1-5/8 inches up to 2 inches thick. A heavy-duty deadbolt, it is UL listed for a 3-hour fire door with a metal dust box reinforcer with three 3" screws. Available in 7 finishes.
Classroom Deadbolt Lock Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside. Inside turn unit will retract bolt only. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features of the Schlage B663P Classroom Deadbolt:
- ADA compliant.
- Will fit standard door preparations.
- 1" wrought metal trim ring reinforced with security insert.
- Metal dust box reinforcer with three 3" screws.
- Schlage 6-pin C keyway.
- Packaged with 2 keys.
- NASI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1.
Specifications of the Schlage B663P Classroom Deadbolt:
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness Range: 1-5/8" - 2"
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", square corner, box
- Deadbolt: 1" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1" throw