Schlage Omega Grade 2 Commercial Door Lever
The slender, curved Schlage Omega Lever is available in a full range of commercial locking functions to meet all application needs. Made by Schlage, The AL-Series Omega Lever keyed lever lock utilizes the original high quality A-Series cylindrical chassis supported by heavy duty spring cages providing strength and performance in the more abusive commercial Grade 2 applications. Components such as threaded hubs and locking nuts literally "bolt" the lock chassis to the door to prevent loosening. A heavy duty spring cage utilizes compression springs to support levers from drooping. The interlocking spindle design gives internal strength to the lock when excessive force is applied to the lever while in the locked position. UL rated for a 3-hour fire door. Available with backsets ranging from 2-3/8" up to 5". This lever and rose set will work with door thickness ranges from 1-3/8" up to 1-7/8".
Features of the Schlage Omega AL-Series Door Lever:
- ANSI A156.2-2003, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- ADA Compliant: meets the Americans With Disabilities Act. In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- UL fire rated for 3 hour fire door.
- Easy installation.
- Keying 6-pin, C123 keyway (for Keyed Lock functions only).
- Concealed mounting screws.
- Steel, zinc dichromated lock chassis for corrosion resistance.
- All exposed trim is wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc.
- 3-year mechanical warranty for all functions.
Specifications of the Omega Schlage Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 3-7/16"
- Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Door Thickness Range: adjustable from 1-3/8” to 1-7/8”.
Backset: 2-3/4” (70 mm), 2-3/8” (60 mm), 3-3/4” (95 mm) and 5” (127 mm).
- Front: Steel. 2-1/4” x 1 -/8” square corner, beveled, for 2-3/4” backset standard. Optional 1” square corner, 1” radius corner, and non-UL drive-in / round face.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2” throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (ANSI F75): Latching only, both levers always unlocked.
- Privacy (ANSI F76): Locked by the use of a push-button located on the inside lever. Outside emergency unlocking with screwdriver (not included). Turning inside lever or closing door releases button. Inside lever is alway free for immediate egress.
- Entrance Lock (ANSI F109): Pushing and turning the button on the inside lever locks outside lever. The use of key to enter from the outside is required until button is manually unlocked. On the other hand, just pushing the button on the inside lever and not turning it, locks the outside lever until it is unlocked by a key from the exterior or by turning the inside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Storeroom Lock (ANSI F86): The outside lever is fixed. Entrance from the outside is done only by the use of a key. The inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.