Schlage JD81, One Sided Dexter Grade 3 Deadbolt With Trim
This single sided deadbolt is used for locking and unlocking doors from the inside only. The thumbturn operates the deadbolt on one side of the door while, on the other side of the door, there is and plate to cover boreholes. This ANSI Grade 3 Deadbolt has a plate to cover preexisting door preparation holes on the outside of the door. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets; and it will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4".
One-Sided Deadbolt: The deadbolt thrown or retracted from interior side only. Exterior plate covers exposed door preparation on the outside.
Available Also: Schlage Single Cylinder Deadbolt JD60
Features of the Schlage JD81 Single Sided Deadbolt:
- 5 year Finish Warranty.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 3 deadbolt.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core that is resistant to sawing and kick-in attacks.
- Free spinning, solid metal cylinder collar resist wrench and hammer attacks as well as prying.
- Drill-resistant metal faceplate.
Specifications of the Schlage JD81 Deadbolt With Exposed Exterior Trim:
- Material: Zinc-Based plated to matched the finish you choose.
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Strike Width: 1"
- Strike Height: 2-1/4"