Schlage F60ADD, Contemporary Addison Single Cylinder Handleset
The traditional design of Schlage's Addison handleset features a molded edged and square mounts. It has an adjustable latch for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets; and will fit door thicknesses from 1-5/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches. A grade 1 lock it is made with a rugged all-metal chassis for added security. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is key operated from the exterior and by a turn knob on interior while a thumbpiece operates the latch underneath the deadbolt from the exterior and a turnknob operates it from the interior.
Single Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key from the outside or by a thumbturn on the inside. The latch is retracted by a thumbpiece from the outside and by a turn knob on the inside.
Also available matching:
Addison Dummy Handleset
Features of the Schlage Addison Handleset:
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 security.
- Easy installation.
- All metal chassis for strength and durability.
- 3 screw door frame reinforcer.
- Guaranteed to fit all standard door preparations.
- C keyway comes packaged with 2 keys.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Addison Handleset:
- Outside Handle Length: 12-7/16"
- Outside Handle Projection: 3-3/16"
- Outside Deadbolt Plate Length: 3-1/2"
- Outside Deadbolt Plate Width: 3"
- Outside Top Handle Plate Length: 5"
- Outside Top Handle Plate Width: 3"
- Outside Bottom Handle Plate Length: 3-1/2"
- Outside Bottom Handle Plate Width: 2-3/10"
- Backset: will fit 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: will fit 1-5/8" up to 1-3/4" packaged with extra screws to accommodate 2" doors
- 5-1/2" center to center deadbolt to latch spacing
- Adjustable throughbolt can move up and down 1-1/2" to fit a variety of pre-existing holes
The inside trim will match the outside handleset finish.