Schlage BE365-FE285-GEO, Plymouth Keypad Handleset With Georgian Knob
The timeless solid brass Plymouth design is a simple and elegant complement to any entry door. The elegant Georgian Door Knob has a simple design that will look good in both contemporary and traditional decors. The traditional styling allows it to blend into any decor seamlessly. The handleset's beauty combined with the convenience of a keylock makes this Schlage made handleset a great buy. Finally no keys to forget, lose, or wonder whom has a copy. With the keypad operated deadbolt, you can rest assured that only the people whom you want to have access to your home will with a 19 user code capacity and a 6-digit preset programming code that is needed to add or remove any user codes.
The Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt Handleset made by Schlage, is an ANSI grade 2 single cylinder deadbolt. It has a 19 user code capacity and features a six digit programing mechanical key override for adding and deleting users codes.
Features of the Plymouth Schlage Keypad Handleset:
- Innovative turn lock feature allows you to lock your door and leave without a key.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access.
- Easily replaces most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified.
- Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive; tested to one million cycles.
- Vandal resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn.
- Warning sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds.
- Mechanical key override.
- Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand.
- Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks.
- Uses a standard 9-volt battery.
- Easily programmed right at the keypad so there is no need to remove inside escutcheon.
- Holds up to 19 user codes with 10,000 possible user code combinations.
- A pre-set 6-digit programming code is required to add and delete user codes.
- BE365 Keypad Entry Lock Specifications (PDF)
Specifications of the Schlage Electronic Deadbolt Handleset:
- Deadbolt Height: 6-2/5"
- Deadbolt Width: 3-1/2"
- Deadbolt Projection: 4-1/2"
- Outside Handle Height: 12-13/32"
- Outside Handle Projection: 2-9/32"
- Adjustable from 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 door thicknesses.
- Universal latches fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Minimum 5-1/2" center to center deadbolt to latch spacing
The single cylinder deadbolt is operated by either a key or an access code from the outside and by a thumbturn on the inside. The handleset is operated by a thumblatch on the outside and a turn knob on the inside.