Schlage BE365-FE285-ACC, Plymouth Keypad Handleset With Accent Lever
The timeless solid brass Plymouth design is a simple and elegant complement to any entry door. The simple elegance of the Accent Lever will enhance any room's warmth and beauty. The handleset's beauty combined with the convenience of a keylock makes this Schlage made handleset a great buy. Finally no keys to forget, lose, or wonder whom has a copy. With the keypad operated deadbolt, you can rest assured that only the people whom you want to have access to your home will with a 19 user code capacity and a 6-digit preset programming code that is needed to add or remove any user codes.
The Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt Handleset made by Schlage, is an ANSI grade 2 single cylinder deadbolt. It has a 19 user code capacity and features a six digit programing mechanical key override for adding and deleting users codes.
Features of the Plymouth Schlage Keypad Handleset:
- Innovative turn lock feature allows you to lock your door and leave without a key.
- Provides the convenience of keyless access.
- Easily replaces most existing deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes.
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified.
- Patented commercial grade clutching motor drive; tested to one million cycles.
- Vandal resistant free-spinning deadbolt turn.
- Warning sounds after four incorrect codes entered; keypad disabled for 30 seconds.
- Mechanical key override.
- Blue LEDs illuminate the keypad on demand.
- Locks can be re-keyed to match existing locks.
- Uses a standard 9-volt battery.
- Easily programmed right at the keypad so there is no need to remove inside escutcheon.
- Holds up to 19 user codes with 10,000 possible user code combinations.
- A pre-set 6-digit programming code is required to add and delete user codes.
- BE365 Keypad Entry Lock Specifications (PDF)
Specifications of the Schlage Electronic Deadbolt Handleset:
- Deadbolt Height: 6-2/5"
- Deadbolt Width: 3-1/2"
- Deadbolt Projection: 4-1/2"
- Outside Handle Height: 12-13/32"
- Outside Handle Projection: 2-9/32"
- Adjustable from 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 door thicknesses.
- Universal latches fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Minimum 5-1/2" center to center deadbolt to latch spacing
The single cylinder deadbolt is operated by either a key or an access code from the outside and by a thumbturn on the inside. The handleset is operated by a thumblatch on the outside and a turn lever on the inside.