Deltana CL308ILC, Interconnect Grade 2 Lock
The Deltana made Interconnect Grade 2 Lock features a simple rectangular shape that makes it a great choice for classic as well as more modern decors. The Interconnected Handleset allows you to simply turn the interior lever to open the door without having to unlock the deadbolt. Good for doors with backset of 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" with removable faceplates and an adjustable door thickness for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
Passage Lever: The lever latches but does not lock. The latchbolt is operated by the lever from either side of the door at all times. The deadbolt above the lever is thrown and retracted by a thumbturn from the interior and by a key from the exterior. Turning the interior lever unlocks the deadbolt for immediate egress (Panic Proof).
Also available: Deltana CL300ILC Interconnect Entry Lever
Features of the Interconnected Passage Lever and Deadbolt:
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 2 requirements.
- UL listed chrome plated latch bolt.
- Universal ADA lever.
- Lock cylinder: 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard.
- The housing is made of cold rolled steel and zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance.
- Panic Proof (turning inside lever unlocks deadbolt)
- ADA Compliant
- 5 year limited mechanical warranty with a 1 year limited finish warranty.
Specifications of the Deltana CL308ILC Interconnected Passage Lockset: