Omnia Stainless Steel Metro Dummy Handleset
The Omnia Metro Dummy Stainless Steel Handleset has a industrial chic style. It is a dummy handleset, which means it doesn't lock or latch. Just for looks, the Metro Dummy Handleset is often used in conjunction with the Metro Single Cylinder Handleset on the inactive side of a pair of French doors.
Full Dummy Handlesets: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Also available: Matching Single Cylinder Metro Handleset for the active locking door.
Specifications: for the Omnia Metro Stainless Steel Handleset:
- Material: Solid Stainless Steel Trim
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Function: Dummy Pair (outside and inside trim)
- Surface Mounted
- Exterior Overall Height: 16-7/8"
- Exterior Top Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-9/16"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 3-5/16"
- Exterior Handle Projection: 2-3⁄8"
- Exterior Bottom Mount Diameter: 2-1/6"
- Interior Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-9/16"