PDQ SD Series Commercial Interchangeable Core (IC) Lever Locksets
Philadelphia style commercial levers are Grade 2 and economically priced. Available in Entry, Storeroom and Classroom functions.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
These commercial levers are ADA compliant and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors. Fit standard 160 and 161 commercial door prep (2-1/8 bore hole). Removable thru-bolts for use on doors that are not pre-drilled and do not require thru-bolting.
Also available: Other Functions PDQ SD Series Commercial Levers
Specifications: for PDQ SD Series IC Lever Locksets
- Lever Length: 6-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Clearance from Tip of Lever: 1/4"
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 160 or 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Front: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" for 2-3/4" backset. 2-1/4" x 1" for 2-3/8" backset.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Thru-bolts: Removable
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Philadelphia Levers zinc diecast.
- Interchangeable Core: Small format IC less core (no lock cylinder). Compatible with Best, Falcon, Arrow 6 or 7 pin cylinders.
When Selecting a Function:
- Entry (ANSI F81): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.