Omnia D9002, 1-3/4 Inch Bore Hole Stainless Steel Deadbolt
This is a high security heavy duty stainless steel deadbolt from Omnia for a 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" Bore Hole. This 2 Inch Diameter Stainless Steel Deadbolt is available in either single cylinder or double cylinder functions. The Stainless Steel Deadbolt for small Bore Hole has a brushed stainless steel finish.
Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from exterior and by a thumb turn from the interior
Features of the Omnia D9002 Stainless Steel Deadbolt:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- High security 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Fits 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" diameter Bore Hole.
- Package Includes: 1 cylinders with collar, 1 thumbturn, deadbolt assembly, faceplate, reinforced armored strike with 3" long screws, and dust box.
Specifications of the Brushed Stainless Steel Door Lock:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 2"
- Cylinder Side Projection: 9/16"
- Thumbturn Side Overall Projection: 1-5/8"
- Thumbturn Projection: 1-1/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from exterior and by a thumb turn from the interior.
- Double Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from both exterior and the interior.
For 1-3/4" Bore Hole. It will NOT fit a door with the standard 2-1/8" Bore Hole.