Omnia Westhampton Entrance Handleset
The beautiful design of the Westhampton handleset may give the impression that it is all looks and no strength but since it is made by Omnia, that is definitely not the case. Behind the embellished curved handle and rich details is a United States made Mortise Lock. The handleset plates are flush mounting to both enhance the appearance and provide protection against tampering with the cylinder.
Each set contains door levers, backplates, mortise latchset, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Also Available: Matching Lockset
Features of the Westhampton Entry Handleset:
- Tough, non rusting materials used throughout.
- Mortise case is heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Deadbolt: Full 1" solid brass throw with saw-proof insert.
- Adjustable armored steel front for beveled conditions.
- Solid brass curved lip strike: 4-7/8" high by 11/4" wide with a 11/4" lip to center. Finished to match trim. Dust box shipped with set.
- The Omnia Max Brass Finish is guaranteed never to tarnish even in extreme elements. Especially recommended for harsh environments such as salty air.
Specifications of the Omnia Westhampton Handlseset:
- 1-3/4" door thickness standard.
- Available with either 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Outside Handle Plate Length: 19"
- Outside Handle Plate Projection: 3"
- Inside Plate Length: 11-1/4"
- Omnia Mortise Lockset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Standard: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside.
- Panic Proof: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside and a thumbpiece on the outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside. Turning of inside knob or lever will retract both dead-bolt and latchbolt at the same time.
- Double Cylinder: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece. Deadbolt activated only by key on both the inside and the outside.
The inside trim will match the handleset finish.