Omnia Amagansett Entrance Handleset
This Omnia made Amagansett entry handleset is exquisitely designed to show off the embellished crests on both the top and the bottom. Available with either a knob or lever interior trim, this handleset will be sure to make an elegant statement because every inch of it has been expertly finished, from the embellishment on the handleset to the detail work on the sides. Even the thumbturn for the lock is adorned. But beauty has not taken the place of safety, because hidden behind the ornate styling is a U.S.A made mortise lock.
Features of the Amagansett Entry Handleset:
- Tough, non rusting materials used throughout.
- Mortise case is heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Deadbolt: Full 1" solid brass throw with saw-proof insert.
- Adjustable armored steel front for beveled conditions.
- Schlage "C" Keyway
Specifications of the Omnia Amagansett Handlseset:
- Exterior Plate Length: 21"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Plate Thickness: 3/8"
- Interior Plate Length: 13-7/8"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Interior Plate Thickness: 3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Backset: choose either 2-1/2" or 2-3/4".
- Solid brass curved lip strike: 4-7/8" high by 1-1/4" wide with a 1-1/4" lip to center. Finished to match trim. Dust box shipped with set.
- Package Includes: Interior knob/lever, backplates, mortise latchset, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates.
- Omnia Mortise Lockset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Standard: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside.
- Panic Proof: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside and a thumbpiece on the outside. Deadbolt activated by key outside and turnpiece inside. Turning of inside knob or lever will retract both dead-bolt and latchbolt at the same time.
- Double Cylinder: Latchbolt operates by knob or lever on the inside. The outside is operated by a thumbpiece. Deadbolt activated only by key on both the inside and the outside.