Grandeur WINWIN, Windsor Knob with Matching Rose
The Windsor style evolved from an architectural design that is centuries old. Initially from ancient Greece, the design evolved over the centuries and came to its current form in the neo-classical architecture made famous by Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the royal Windsor estates in England. The distinctive ornate pattern makes this knobset the perfect choice for any classic American restoration or remodeling project. The Windsor Knobset will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Windsor Series
Features of the Grandeur WINWIN Windsor Knobset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Windsor Knob with Matching Rose:
- Windsor Plate Height: 8.66"
- Windsor Plate Width: 2.63"
- Windsor Knob Diameter: 2.28"
- Windsor Knob Projection: 2.29"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur WINWIN Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.