Grandeur WINHYD, Hyde Park with Windsor Plate
The classic American detailing of the Windsor Plate combined with the white porcelain Hyde Park Knob will enhance the elegance of your home. The quality of the detailing in the Windsor style is impeccable and can be used on many home styles. Its traditional design is a time-honored classic that designers often choose because it matches well with many high end trim designs to provide a common theme throughout your decor. The timeless ball shaped Hyde Park Knob adds to the overall feeling of antiquity of the Windsor Plate. The Windsor Plate With Hyde Park Porcelain Knob will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Windsor Series
Features of the Grandeur WINHYD Windsor Plate With Hyde Park Porcelain Knob:
- The Windsor Rose is made out of solid forged brass and the Hyde Park Knob is made out of porcelain.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Windsor Plate With Hyde Park Porcelain Knob:
- Windsor Plate Height: 8.66"
- Windsor Plate Width: 2.63"
- Hyde Park Knob Diameter: 2.30"
- Hyde Park Knob Projection: 2.44"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur WINHYD Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.