Grandeur WINFAV, Fifth Avenue Ball Knob With Windsor Plate
The timeless Fifth Avenue Knob adds to the overall feeling of antiquity of the Windsor Plate. The distinctive ornate pattern makes this knobset the perfect choice for any classic American restoration or remodeling project. The quality of the detailing in the Windsor style is impeccable and can be used on many architectural home styles. Its traditional design is a time-honored classic that designers often choose because it matches well with many high end trim designs and provides a common theme throughout the space. The Fifth Avenue Knob With Windsor Plate will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Windsor Series
Features of the Grandeur WINFAV Fifth Avenue Knob With Windsor Plate:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Fifth Avenue Ball Knob With Windsor Plate:
- Windsor Plate Height: 8.66"
- Windsor Plate Width: 2.63"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Diameter: 2.24"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Projection: 2.24"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur WINFAV Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.