Grandeur NEWVER, Newport Rose With Versailles Knob
The Grandeur Versailles door knob is 24% lead crystal. The combination of the elegant Versailles Crystal Knob with a simple solid brass Newport Rope Rose makes for a very classic duo. The Newport Rosette With Versailles Knob is indeed beautiful. This scalloped clear crystal knobset is a great way to add old world allure to any home. The crystal knob is a sparkling reminder of the old world; and when paired with the simple rope rose, the beauty of this crystal door knob is allowed to shine as the main focus. This popular door knob set fits a wide verity of home styles. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Newport Series
Features of the Grandeur NEWVER Newport Rosette With Versailles Knob:
- The Newport Rose is made out of solid forged brass and the Versailles Knob is 24% lead crystal.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Newport Rose With Versailles Knob:
- Newport Rosette Diameter: 2.62"
- Versailles Knob Diameter: 2.30"
- Versailles Knob Projection: 2.32"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur NEWVER Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.