Grandeur NEWPRT, Newport Rose With Portofino Lever
Traditionally styled, the Newport Rosette with Portofino Lever made by Grandeur features an elegant design. The slightly curved Portofino Lever grants this leverset an air of romance with subtle victorian detail. This door lever style is a classic for a reason. The simplistic appearance means that it is great for almost any style home from the most modern apartment to a century-old period home and every decor in between. The wave lever is forged from solid brass by Grandeur Decorative Door Hardware and the matching Newport Rope Rose gives this entry set a clean design suitable for a wide array of decor applications from traditional to historic to contemporary. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Newport Series
Features of the Grandeur NEWPRT Newport Rosette with Portofino Lever:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Newport Rose with Portofino Lever:
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.