Grandeur NEWPAR, Newport Rosette With Beaded Parthenon Knob
The simplicity of Newport's Newport rope design combined with the Parthenon Beaded Knob will enhance the elegance of your home. The Newport Rope Rose With Beaded Parthenon Knob has a regal appearance that is only heightened by the available finishes--all of them beautiful. The classic styling of Newport Series makes this style both a standout and a standard in decorative door hardware. Universally utilized as an expression of tasteful glamor it captures a discrete, yet stately look. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Newport Series
Features of the Grandeur Newport Rope Rose With Beaded Parthenon Knob:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Newport Rosette With Beaded Parthenon Knob:
- Newport Rosette Diameter: 2.62"
- Parthenon Knob Diameter: 2.28"
- Parthenon Knob Projection: 2.15"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur NEWPAR Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.