Grandeur NEWGVC, Newport Rosette With Grande Victorian Knob
The fancy styling of Newport Rosette With Grande Victorian Knob makes it both a standout and a standard in decorative door hardware. The Grande Victorian Knobset is a prime example of tasteful elegance. It has a stately look without being gaudy. The rope design of the Newport Rosette combined with the ornate egg shaped Grande Victorian Knob will enhance the elegance of your home in any of the beautiful finish choices. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Newport Series
Features of the Grandeur NEWGVC Newport Rosette With Grande Victorian Knob:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Newport Rosette With Grande Victorian Knob:
- Newport Rosette Diameter: 2.62"
- Grande Victorian Knob Height: 2.68"
- Grande Victorian Knob Width: 1.63"
- Grande Victorian Knob Projection: 2.32"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur NEWGVC Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.