KABA Simplex 9380000 Keypad Deadlatch With Key Override and Latch Holdback
The KABA Simplex 9380000 mechanical pushbutton keypad for 1-3/4" to 2-1/8" thick doors. 5/8" Throw Deadlatch (Auto Locking) - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad from the outside or Key override lock cylinder. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Use on doors such as community doors/gates, swimming pool gates, house/building entry gates, offices doors, house/building entry doors, utility room doors, work shops where self latching is required. Automatically re-locks each time the door closes. Unlock door for exterior with single access combination code while allowing free egress at all times by interior thumbturn.
Key override can be used to bypass the lock combination and gain access using a key.
Latch Holdback can be used to retain the deadlatch in the retracted position when desired, allowing your door/gate to stay unlocked if needed.
Other Simplex 900 Series Models:
KABA Simplex 9020000 Keypad Deadbolt for 1-3/8" Door Thickness
KABA Simplex 9040000 Keypad Deadbolt for 1-3/4" to 2-1/8" Door Thickness
KABA Simplex 9100000 Keypad Deadbolt With Key Override
KABA Simplex 9170000 Keypad Deadlatch for 1-3/8" Door Thickness
KABA Simplex 9190000 Keypad Deadlatch for 1-3/4" Door Thickness
KABA Simplex 9290000 Keypad Deadlatch Department of Defense (DOD) Compliant
Features of the KABA Simplex 9380000 Deadlatch
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed with Allen wrench without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
Specifications of KABA Simplex 9380000 Deadlatch
- Construction: All metal cast rear housing. Force-proof clutch protected thumbturn. Brass exterior trim plate
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/8".
- Installation: Rim type deadlatch surface mounted on inside of door. Through bore 1-5/8" diameter for barrel; 3/4" diameter for thumbturn; 7/8" diameter for Key override cylinder.. Face plate covers mounting holes.
- Backset: 2-1/2" for inswing doors; 2-9/16" for outswing doors.
- Latch: 5/8" throw auto locking deadlatch.
- Strike: Includes strike plate for outswing doors and cast box strike for inswing doors.
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad with Roman numerals.
- Warranty: One (1) Year.
- KABA Simplex 900 Series Specifications (PDF)
- KABA Simplex 900 Series Installation (PDF)
Note: A Metal Door Adaptor Strike Kit is required for installing KABA 900 series locks on Metal doors and Metal door frames.