Grandeur GVCGVC, Grande Victorian Knobset
The design of Grandeur's Grande Victorian Knobset is intricate, every inch of it covered in the ornate stylings of the old world. The Grande Victorian Plate With Matching Knob is a prime example of tasteful elegance. It has a stately look without being gaudy. The ornate egg shaped Grande Victorian Knob will enhance the elegance of your home in any of the beautiful finish choices. This romantically designed Knob and rose set is made of solid brass. This Grandeur Interior Set will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Grande Victorian Series
Features of the Grandeur GVCGVC Grande Victorian Knobset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Grande Victorian Knobset:
- Grande Victorian Plate Height: 8.25"
- Grande Victorian Plate Width: 2.80"
- Grande Victorian Knob Height: 2.68"
- Grande Victorian Knob Width: 1.64"
- Grande Victorian Knob Projection: 2.32"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur GVCGVC Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.