Storefront Door Deadlatch Keypad Lock Set
These complete mortise deadlatch sets with KABA 3001 mechanical Keypad, 1" mortise cylinder lock, cylinder lock guard and Push / Pull paddle handle.
Complete kit for new installations or to convert storefront glass doors from a Mortise Deadbolt to a Deadlatch with Push / Pull Paddle Handle.
The KABA Simplex 3001 Heavy Duty fully mechanical Keypad Entry Lock with Passage feature and Key Override for use on narrow stile aluminum and glass doors. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the mechanical pushbutton keypad or with the Key override. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Key Override Functions:
- Used to gain emergency access from the outside.
- Can deactivate and activate the keypad. Used as a day/night controller, the key can prevent unauthorized entry after hours via the combination keypad.
- Can deactivate and activate a deadlatch holdback (Passage feature). Allows unrestricted access during normal business hours when desired.
Specifications: for Mortise Deadlatch
- Backset 31/32", 1-1/8" or 1-1/2"
- Handed, Field Reversible
- Face plate: 1" width x 6-7/8" Length - Aluminum
- Case Dimensions: 7/8" width x 6" Lenth, Depth specific to backset (1.63" - 1.78").
- Latchbolt: 1/2" width x 1.0" length x 1/2" Throw
- Deadlatch Dimensions (PDF)
We highly suggest the optional Mul-T-Lock High Security Cylinder Lock for all applications where restricted keys (Do Not Duplicate) is desired or security is an issue.
Available in Satin Chrome/Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish for trim. When ordering more than 1 Set, you can have them Keyed Differently or Keyed Alike (same key for all sets).
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this device:
1. Stand Outside the room or building facing the door
2. If the "Door Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Door Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".