Grandeur GVCFAV, Fifth Avenue Knob With Grande Victorian Plate
The Fifth Avenue Knob's simple shape draws attention to the beautiful detailing on the Grande Victorian Plate which features luxurious style that exudes richness. The Fifth Avenue Knob With Grande Victorian Plate is reminiscent of the late 1800's door hardware styles. Fit for royalty, it has an elaborate yet graceful victorian design. This knobset is not for people who want to make a simple statement—its ornate styling is perfect for fancier home décors. This Grandeur Interior Set will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Grande Victorian Series
Features of the Fifth Avenue Knob With Grande Victorian Plate:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Grandeur GVCFAV Fifth Avenue Knob With Grande Victorian Plate:
- Grande Victorian Plate Height: 8.25"
- Grande Victorian Plate Width: 2.80"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Diameter: 2.24"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Projection: 2.24"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur GVCFAV Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.