KABA 3001 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Passage Feature and Key Override
The KABA Simplex 3001 Heavy Duty fully mechanical Keypad Entry Lock with Passage feature and Key Override for use on narrow stile aluminum and glass doors. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the mechanical pushbutton keypad or with the Key override. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Key Override Functions:
- Used to gain emergency access from the outside.
- Can deactivate and activate the keypad. Used as a day/night controller, the key can prevent unauthorized entry after hours via the combination keypad.
- Can deactivate and activate a deadlatch holdback (Passage feature). Allows unrestricted access during normal business hours when desired.
The KABA 3001 is designed for use with Adams Rite Style Mortise Deadlatches and with most egress hardware including Push / Pull Door Paddle and Deadlatch Door Lever Handle.
(Mortise Deadlatch NOT Included)
For new installations use: Storefront Door Mortise Deadlatch Keypad Lock Sets
Any standard 1" Mortise Cylinder Lock including Mul-T-Lock High Security Mortise Cylinder Locks, with Adams Rite Cam, will function with the KABA 3000 Series.
(Lock Cylinder NOT Included)
Features of the KABA Simplex 3001
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
- Visual shield inhibits unauthorized observation of the entry code.
Specifications of KABA 3001
- Construction: All metal cast front housing. Force-proof clutch protected fixed thumbturn.
- Door Thickness: Up to 1-3/4"
- Minimum Stile: 1-7/8" required for mounting
- Key Override: Lock Cylinder NOT Included. Use standard 1" Mortise Cylinder with Adams Rite Cam.
- Backset: Optional required Drive Assembly fits 31/32", 1-1/8" or 1-1/2"
- Latch: Not included. Fits Adams Rite Style Mortise Deadlatch
- Passage Feature: Allows unrestricted access during normal business hours when desired.
- Key Override: 1" Mortise Cylinder (Cylinder NOT Included)
- Handing: Non-handed. Optional Required Drive Assembly is Handed (Not Reversible)
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad, anodized aluminum. Numbers pressed individually or simultaneously. Thousands of possible combinations.
- Finish: Satin Chrome or Duranodic (Dark Bronze)
- Warranty: One (1) Year.
- KABA Simplex 3000 Series Specifications (PDF)
For New Installations: If you do not have the mortise deadlatch assembly use: Storefront Door Mortise Deadlatch Keypad Lock Sets
Note: A Drive Assembly is required to connect the KABA 3001 to the Mortise Deadlatch. If you do not all ready have the proper Drive Assembly, add it from the options below.
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this device:
1. Stand Outside the room or building facing the door
2. If the "Door Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Door Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".