KABA L1011 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock
The KABA Simplex L1011 Heavy Duty Keypad Entry Lock features strong rugged design and construction, well known for its durability and an ADA compliant door lever. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Limit access to high-traffic, security-sensitive areas in commercial, institutional, industrial, government and military buildings. Compliant with Paragraph 36A of the Industrial Security Manual published by the U.S. Department of Defense. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover such as data processing centers, employee entrances, motels, dormitories, volunteer fire departments, airports and hospitals.
Other Simplex L1000 Series Models:
KABA L1021 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Key Override
KABA L1031 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Passage Feature
KABA L1041 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Passage Feature and Key Override
KABA L1076 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Privacy Feature and Key Override
Features of the KABA Simplex L1011
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- ADA Compliant
- Compliant with Paragraph 36A of the Industrial Security Manual published by the U.S. Department of Defense
Specifications of KABA Simplex L1011
- Construction: Heavy duty cylinder lock housing with cast front housing. Unified trim plate with fixed cast ADA Compliant Door Levers.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation. 1" diameter for combination change, 1/4" for mounting lock, 1" diameter cross bore for latch.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw with floating front.
- Strike: Standard ASA strike plate.
- Handing: Handed
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: One (1) Year.
- KABA Simplex L1000 Series Specifications (PDF)