KABA L1041 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Passage Feature and Key Override
The KABA Simplex L1041 Heavy Duty Keypad Entry Lock with Passage feature and Key Override features strong rugged design and construction, well known for its durability and an ADA compliant door lever. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad or with the Key override. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Passage feature allows unrestricted door entry when desired. Turning the included interior key or thumbturn, disengages the exterior Keypad, so no code is needed to open the door.
Compliant with Paragraph 36A of the Industrial Security Manual published by the U.S. Department of Defense. Limit access to high-traffic, security-sensitive areas in commercial, institutional, industrial, government and military buildings. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover such as data processing centers, employee entrances, motels, dormitories, volunteer fire departments, airports and hospitals.
Other Simplex L1000 Series Models:
KABA L1011 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock
KABA L1021 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Key Override
KABA L1031 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Passage Feature
KABA L1076 Simplex Keypad Entry Lever Lock with Privacy Feature and Key Override
Features of the KABA Simplex L1041
- Includes Passage Feature
- Includes Key Override (Less Cylinder)
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Removable or interchangeable cores I/C
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- ADA Compliant
- Compliant with Paragraph 36A of the Industrial Security Manual published by the U.S. Department of Defense
Specifications of KABA Simplex L1041
- Construction: Heavy duty cylinder lock housing with cast front housing. Unified trim plate with fixed cast ADA Compliant Levers.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation. 1" diameter for combination change, 1/4" for mounting lock, 1" diameter cross bore for latch.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw with floating front.
- Strike: Standard ASA strike plate.
- Passage Feature: Allows access without using the lock entry code. Activated when required with the inside key or thumbturn.
- Key Override: Standard with Schlage "C" Keyway Interchangeable Core I/C(Less Core). Optional small format Interchangeable Core I/C (Less Core) - Best, Corbin/Russwin or Medeco.
- Handing: Handed
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: One (1) Year.
- Finish: US26D Satin Chrome
- KABA Simplex L1000 Series Specifications (PDF)