Grandeur GEOGVC, Georgetown Rose Hyde Park Knob
The White Porcelain Hyde Park Knob combined with the simplicity of Georgetown's Rosette is a very popular choice. The combination works well in classic to contemporary home designs. The Georgetown Rosette With Hyde Park Knob manages to look luxurious with a strong traditional style. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Georgetown Series
Features of the Grandeur GEOGVC Georgetown Rosette With Hyde Park Knob:
- The Georgetown Rose is made out of solid forged brass and the Hyde Park Knob is made out of porcelain.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Rose Hyde Park Knob:
- Georgetown Rosette Diameter: 2.62"
- Hyde Park Knob Diameter: 2.30"
- Hyde Park Knob Projection: 2.44"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur GEOHYD Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.