Grandeur GEOFAV, Georgetown Rose With Fifth Avenue Knob
This simple knob is designed to enhance any setting where a sophisticated look is desired. The Georgetown Rosette With Fifth Avenue Knob is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this traditional knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. The classic style of the Fifth Avenue Series draws attention to the stoutness created by its designers. It has a 10 year finish warranty and a lifetime mechanical warranty. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Georgetown Series
Features of the Grandeur GEOFAV Georgetown Rosette With Fifth Avenue Knob:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Rose with Fifth Avenue Knob:
- Georgetown Rosette Diameter: 2.62"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Diameter: 2.24"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Projection: 2.24"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur GEOFAV Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.