KABA 1011 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock
The KABA Simplex 1011 Heavy Duty Keypad Entry Lock features strong rugged design and construction, well known for its durability. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Limit access to high-traffic, security-sensitive areas in commercial, institutional, industrial, government and military buildings. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover such as data processing centers, employee entrances, motels, dormitories, volunteer fire departments, airports and hospitals.
Other Simplex 1000 Series Models:
KABA 1021 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Key Override
KABA 1031 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Passage Feature
KABA 1041 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Passage Feature and Key Override
Features of the KABA Simplex 1011
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- 3-year warranty
Specifications of KABA Simplex 1011
- Construction: Heavy duty cylinder lock housing with cast front housing. Unified trim plate with solid cast door knobs.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation. 1" diameter for combination change, 1/4" for mounting lock, 1" diameter cross bore for latch.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw with floating front.
- Strike: Standard ASA strike plate.
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: Three (3) Years.
- KABA Simplex 1000 Series Specifications (PDF)