KABA 1041 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Passage Feature and Key Override
The KABA Simplex 1041 Heavy Duty Keypad Entry Lock with Passage feature and Key Override features strong rugged design and construction, well known for its durability. Entry Function Lockset - Unlock door with the pushbutton keypad or with the Key override. Easy to install, program and maintain.
Passage feature allows unrestricted door entry when desired. Turning the included interior key or thumbturn, disengages the exterior Keypad, so no code is needed to open the door.
Limit access to high-traffic, security-sensitive areas in commercial, institutional, industrial, government and military buildings. Ideal for locations with frequent personal turnover such as data processing centers, employee entrances, motels, dormitories, volunteer fire departments, airports and hospitals.
Other Simplex 1000 Series Models:
KABA 1011 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock
KABA 1021 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Key Override
KABA 1031 Simplex Keypad Entry Lock with Passage Feature
Features of the KABA Simplex 1041
- Includes Passage Feature
- Includes Key Override (Less Cylinder)
- Easy to maintain - no batteries to replace.
- Durable heavy-duty construction.
- Removable or interchangeable cores I/C
- Single access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- Easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Highly weather resistant
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- 3-year warranty
Specifications of KABA Simplex 1041
- Construction: Heavy duty cylinder lock housing with cast front housing. Unified trim plate with solid cast door knobs.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation. 1" diameter for combination change, 1/4" for mounting lock, 1" diameter cross bore for latch.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw with floating front.
- Strike: Standard ASA strike plate.
- Passage Feature: Allows access without using the lock entry code. Activated when required with the inside key or thumbturn.
- Key Override: Standard with Schlage "C" Keyway Interchangeable Core I/C (Less Core). Optional small format Interchangeable Core I/C (Less Core) - Best, Corbin/Russwin or Sargent.
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: Three (3) Years.
- Finish: US26D Satin Chrome
- KABA Simplex 1000 Series Specifications (PDF)