Grandeur GEOBEL, Georgetown Rose With Bellagio Door Lever
The elegant styling of the Georgetown Rosette With Bellagio Lever makes it universally appealing to a wide variety of office or home styles. Unencumbered by complexity, this traditional design is much sought after in decorative door hardware. The wave lever is forged from solid brass by Grandeur Decorative Door Hardware and the matching Georgetown Rose gives this entry set a clean design suitable for a wide array of decor applications from traditional to historic to contemporary. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Georgetown Series
Features of the Grandeur GEOBEL Georgetown Rosette With Bellagio Lever:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Rose With Bellagio Door Lever:
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.