Grandeur FAVFAV, Fifth Avenue Knobset
This simple knob is designed to enhance any setting where a sophisticated look is desired. The Fifth Avenue Knobset is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it. The classic style of the Fifth Avenue Series draws attention to the stoutness created by its designers. It has a 10 year finish warranty and a lifetime mechanical warranty as well. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Fifth Avenue Series
Features of the Grandeur FAVFAV Fifth Avenue Knobset:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Fifth Avenue Knobset:
- Fifth Avenue Plate Height: 7.17"
- Fifth Avenue Plate Width: 2.44"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Diameter: 2.24"
- Fifth Avenue Knob Projection: 2.24"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur FAVFAV Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of the door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of the door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.