Omnia 237S, Mach 5 Solid Brass Lever with Square Rose
Undeniably alluring in design, the Mach 5 Solid Brass Lever with Square Rose will add a modern accent to any door. The shape of the lever is not only stylish, it is also comfortable to your hand--making it one of the best choices if you are looking to add modern style that is both beautiful and functional to your home. The Mach 5 Lever with Square Rose is available in passage, privacy and dummy functions.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Also Available: Omnia 237 Mach 5 Lever with Round Rose
Features of the Modern Mach 5 Lever with Square Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 237S Modern Mach 5 Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Length: 2-9/16" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws