PDQ American Eagle 6200 Series Alarm Exit Device
Heavy duty Alarm Exit Device for areas requiring a stand alone alarm on outward swing doors. This panic exit device has an integrated alarm in the push rail to discourage the unauthorized use of emergency exit doors. The built in alarm sounds immediately upon exit. Ideal for doors leading to a rooftop, or any door where security is a concern. Satin Stainless Steel finish.
The exit device touch pad is labeled "EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY - ALARM WILL SOUND".
For 36" Wide Doors, furnished standard with sex nuts. Listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure. ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1, A156.3 2001 Exit Devices. Non-handed. reversible for left or right hand doors.
Meets requirements of the Buy American Act. ADA compliant and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for accessible and usable buildings. Compliant with the 2014 Florida Building Code, which include a High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) Product Approval: FL 21376
Specifications for PDQ 6200 Series Alarm Exit Device
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Chassis: Cadmium plated steel
- Rail: Extruded aluminum
- Touch Pad: Stainless steel, 18" wide
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel dead locking with 3/4" throw
- Projection: 3-1/8” projection / 1-5/8” projection when dogged
- Hand: Device is non-handed
- Dogging: None
- Application: Rim (8'0" tall door standard) / Covers 161 door prep
- Stile Width: 4-1/4" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Door Width: Standard for 3'0" door (36" wide door)
- Certifications: U.L./U.L.C. listed for “Panic”, “Fire Exit hardware” labeled for up to 3 hour for 4’0” x 8’0” maximum single, 8’0” x 8’0”
maximum pairs / Complies with U.L. 10C and UBC 7.2 (1997). ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1, A156.3 2001 Exit Devices.
- Warranty: Ten (10) year limited warranty mechanical components
- PDQ 6200R Installation Template (PDF)
- Microprocessor-based alarm board
- Includes key lock to activate or inactivate the alarm
- When armed, alarm sounds immediately upon rail depression
- Free entry allowed based on exterior trim being used
- Tamper resistant latching (deadlocking stainless latch bolt)
- Battery powered (9V battery - not included)
- Alarm volume 103 dB at 8 feet
- LED Indicator provides visible verification of device status: Armed, Disarmed, Low Battery or Service Needed
- Field adjustable Alarm time: 15, 30, 60 or 120 seconds
- UL Listed
** This item is Discontinued. See available Panic Bars.