Global TH1100-STED48CVR Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Device for Narrow Stile Doors
These touch bar style exit devices are suitable for all Narrow Stile Doors.
For use on aluminum frame glass storefront doors, where there is no projection on the door face. For doors up to 48" wide.
Theses exit devices are non-handed and for doors 38" - 48" wide and up to 84" high. Requires a 2" minimum mounting surface for typical use with narrow, medium or wide stile aluminum doors. UL listed Panic Hardware Device.
Manufactured of extruded anodized aluminum, the TH1100-STED48CVR is durable enough for the most demanding applications including glass store entry doors. A Mortise lock cylinder is included for entry form the outside.
Also available: Narrower 36" Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Device
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Extruded anodized aluminum push bar, stainless steel springs
- Projection: 2-1/2" - 1-7/8" dogged
- Stile: 2" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" minimum
- Top Latch: Steel Toggle Latch
- Bottom Latch: Steel Rod Latch Bolt
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Width: 48", can be field sized to 38"
- Door Height: Up to 84" (7 Ft) - field sizable. Add 1 Foot Extension for 8 foot doors or 3 Foot Extension for 10 foot doors.
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Cylinder: Mortise Cylinder with Mounting Pad Included
- Dogging: 1/2" turn hex key in touch bar
- Grade 2
- Warranty: 10 Years
Available Functions and Exterior Trim avaialble for these narrow stile touch bar exit devices.
Available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze (Duronotic).