Global TH1100-STED36CVR Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Device for Narrow Stile Doors
Global's touch bar style exit devices are suitable for all Narrow Stile Doors
(storefront glass doors, aluminum framed, hollow metal, or wood) from 30" to 36" wide where there is no projection on the door face.
They are non-handed and requires 2" minimum mounting surface for typical use with narrow, medium or wide stile aluminum doors. UL listed Panic Hardware Device.
Manufactured of extruded anodized aluminum, the TH1100-STED36CVR is durable enough for the most demanding applications including glass store entry doors. A Mortise lock cylinder is included for entry form the outside.
Also available: Wider 48" Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Device
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Extruded anodized aluminum push bar, stainless steel springs
- Projection: 2-1/2" - 1-7/8" dogged
- Stile: 2" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" minimum
- Top Latch: Steel Toggle Latch
- Bottom Latch: Steel Rod Latch Bolt
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Width: 36", can be field sized to 30"
- Door Height: Up to 84" (7 Ft) - field sizable. Add 1 Foot Extension for 8 foot doors or 3 Foot Extension for 10 foot doors.
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Cylinder: Mortise Cylinder with Mounting Pad Included
- Dogging: 1/2" turn hex key in touch bar
- Grade 2
- Warranty: 10 Years
Available Functions and Exterior Trim avaialble for these narrow stile touch bar exit devices.
Available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze (Duronotic).