Storeroom Function Lever for Panic Device
This is a Narrow Escutcheon Plate Storeroom Function Lever (Outside entrance by lever only when released by key) is suitable for all Wide, Medium and Narrow Stile Doors
(storefront glass doors, aluminum framed, hollow metal, or wood). For use on door's exterior with Panic Device Hardware.
For use with PDQ 4200 Series Rim Exit Device, 4200 Series Vertical Rod Exit Device,
Global TH1100-STED Touch Bar Rim Exit Device for Narrow Stile Doors, TH1100EDTBAR Touch Bar Rim Exit Devices.
Packaged with mounting hardware, instructions, and 2 keys.
Features for PDQ 4-EN-09-PHL Keyed Storeroom Function Lever
- Storeroom Function (ANSI F09) - Outside entrance by lever only when released by key (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked.
- Escutcheon Plate Width: 1-1/2"
- Escutcheon Plate Height: 6-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Supplied with Schlage "C" Keyway Lock Cylinder and 2 Keys
- ADA Compliant
- PDQ 4-EN-09-PHL Installation Template (PDF)