Omnia D25430 Victorian Beaded Door Knob Entry Door Locksets
Omnia's victorian beaded pattern door knobset is for residential and commercial entry doors (for doors that require secure locking). It is built to withstand heavy use, combining precision engineering for security and durability with attractive design. The decorative beaded designed backplates feature a unique inside-to-outside mounting with screw-less outside plates. The Beaded Design Door Knob Entry Door Lockset is available in Shaded Bronze, Polished Brass, and Polished Chrome.
Also available matching Beaded Knobset
Features of the Beaded Entryset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D25430 Beaded Knob Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-5/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.