Omnia D24441 Victorian Rope Door Knob Entry Door Locksets
The rope detailing on both the backplate and the knob of Omnia's Victorian Rope Door Knob Entry Lockset gives it a traditional feel that borders on the side of extravagant. It looks expensive and will add tasteful elegance to any front door. Made for doors 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches thick with backsets or 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Also available matching Rope Knobset
Features of the Rope Entryset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D24441 Rope Knob Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-5/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.