Omnia D12425, Art Deco Entry Lockset
Made by Omnia, the Deco Style Knob Entry Lockset is great for modern homes. Often times sleek lines leave door hardware feeling cold and not worth noticing, but this handleset with the art deco knob has personality. The Omnia D12425 is basic enough to effortlessly add just the right amount of retro detailing to your rooms; and also because its design is so simple, this entryset is capable of beautifully integrating into whatever furnishing you have without having to overhaul your entire décor. It can be used in both residential and commercial applications. Choose from dummy, single cylinder, and double cylinder functions.
Also available matching Art Deco Knobset
Features of the Art Deco Entryset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12425 Art Deco Knob Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-9/16"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.