Omnia D12198, Contemporary Round Door Knob Entry Door Lockset
The Contemporary Ball Knob Entry Lockset is modern not only because, for some reason, rectangular handlesets are known as such by default, but because of its sleek design. There is something very now about the pairing of the ball knob with this entry door lockset that is not only unique, but stylish. The Ball Door Knob Entry Door Lockset is available in dummy, single cylinder, and double cylinder functions.
Also available matching Ball Knobset
Features of the Ball Entryset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12198 Ball Knob Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-9/16"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.