Omnia D11442, Clark Door Knob Entry Door Lockset
Omnia's Clark Door Entry Lockset is so called because its unique shape is perfect for updating traditional homes and bringing them into the decorating trends that are gaining in popularity because of how stylish they are. This Clark Handleset is for 1-3/4 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from a huge selection of rich finishes for a stunning finishing touch to your remodel projects. The Clark Door Knob Entry Door Lockset is available in dummy, single cylinder, and double cylinder functions.
Also available matching Clark Knobset
Features of the Clark Entryset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D11442 Clark Knob Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-5/8"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door knobs, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.